Please share with other pet families!

Vetek Chic on wheels is moving to another website!!

Hello Pet Parents! 

I wanted to let you all know as much as I love taking care of 4 websites, I am no longer able to keep up with all of them so I wanted to know where you can find most of my articles and posts! 

I will no longer be updating this Blog. You can find my Pet CPR and First Aid Classes at my business website, www.vetekchiconwheels.com. As for my articles, featured pet network group pet experts, and much more pet education and fun, I spend 98% of my time writing at my professional pet network group, Az Pet Professionals. You can find this website at www.azpetprofessionals.com. 

As I said earlier, I will no longer be writing on this Blog or updating it and will be removing it completely by December of 2014. I really hope you will follow me to the Az Pet Professionals website! I am the founder and sole author unless an article is stated otherwise. 

As for my Facebook Page, once again, I am trying to keep up with 3 Pages and the page I do 99% of my articles/posts is at Az Pet Professionals. The website is www.facebook.com/azpetprofessionals. I hope you continue to follow my pet experts, my business and all the fun we have! Thank you!


Kim MacCrone


No comments:

PLEASE GO TO WWW.PETTECH.NET TO REGISTER FOR MY NEXT CLASS PLEASE TYPE IN ZIP CODE 85249 OR SEARCH MY NAME FOR MY NEXT CLASS: KIM MACCRONE. NEXT CLASS IN MARCH 21ST 2012.